Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching MATH to Middle School or Secondary grades. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Math from a recognized University
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, ZA (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English skills and could pass an IELTS exam at level 6.5
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Math at Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Monthly TAX FREE salary range from SAR 10,500 to 13,125 ($2800 to $3600 USD) depending on qualifications and teaching experience
Furnished Accommodation provided, size depending on Marital Status
80% of medical covered for employee ONLY
Annual Return Air Fare for employee ONLY
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law.
Minimum 30 work days per year.
40 - 50% discount for dependents attending same school as employee (depends on location)
Residence Visa Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
Gratuity of 21 days of Basic salary as per Country Labor law, for each full year worked
1 - 2 year contract - renewable
Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.