FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY
Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives for teaching English to Kindergarten. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Education (Early Childhood) or English from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM the UK, US, CA, AU, NZ Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communications skills and could pass an IELTS at level 7 or higher
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years KG teaching experience
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly Salary of SAR 10,000 - 13,500 depending on qualifications and experience
Free Furnished Apartment including Free utilities provided
Medical insurance included for Employee only
Annual Cash Air Fare for employee only. Amount depending on home country location
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
Staff children are accepted according to availability and a 40% reduction is given on tuition fees
Fees will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 Basic monthly salary will be given for each year worked as per Labour Law
1-2 year contract - renewable
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh and Damam
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements