Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Psychology from a recognized University (UK preferred for British Curriculum)
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ and Scandinavian countries
• Must have excellent English communication skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience at appropriate grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary ranging from 700 KD to 1175 KD based on qualifications and years of experience
Medical insurance for employee only. Candidate is responsible for dependents
Annual air fare for employee only. Candidate is responsible for dependents.
Relocation air ticket also provided at beginning and end of contract for employee only
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for, in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures
VISA fees and Medical check done in the country for Residency Visa are paid for by the school for Employee only
1-2 year contract – renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
IMMEDIATELY or August 2021