Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching English Subjects at Middle-Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in English, Literature or Linguistics from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (Due to Visa restrictions)
•Must speak English at an idiomatic level
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in English Subjects at Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
NET TAX FREE Monthly Salary Range up to $3300 USD depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Housing provided.
Medical insurance for employee only
Annual air tickets for employee only
Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
Staff children are accepted according to availability and a reduction is given on tuition fees
Fees will be paid for employee only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
1 month salary will be given upon completion of one academic school year
1-2 Year contract - renewable
From US to Saudi Arabia
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements