Develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives specific for teaching KG or Primary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Education for teaching KG or Primary grades from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communications Skills
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in KG or Primary grade levels (In the UK preferred or with the British Curriculum)
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Net TAX FREE Monthly salary range of 9,455 QAR - 13000 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
FREE Furnished accommodation according to marital status & number of dependents relocating (Utilities paid, QAR 300 for Single and QAR 500 for married
Free Transportation from School accommodation back and forth to schoo
OR Housing Allowance
Medical insurance included for Employee and one dependent
Annual Cash Air Fare provided for employee and one dependent equal to ticket price to home country
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
100% discount for 1 dependent attending same school as teacher
Fees for Resident Visa will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
Gratuity based on 21 days of Basic salary as per Labor law, for each full year completed. Paid at end of Service Contract
1 - 2 year contract – renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.