Schools in KUWAIT looking for KG and Primary teachers to develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching at KG or Primary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Education or Psychology from a recognized University
• Have a TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must have excellent English Communications skills and could pass an IELTS exam at level 6.5
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in at KG or Primary grade level
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE Monthly salary from KD 700 - 1175 ($2300 - $3800 USD) depending on qualifications and experience
Government Health coverage for employee ONLY
Cash Annual Return Air Fare to home country provided for employee ONLY
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
Sick Leave: Sick days are issued and covered as per the UAE labour law
50% of tuition is covered for up to 2 children attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
One month Basic salary for each year worked paid at end of service according to Labour Law of the country
1 year contract - renewable yearly
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements