Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching at the Kindergarten grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor of Education or Early Childhood Education Degree from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker or an IELTS score of 7.5 or TEFL score of 96-120
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience at appropriate grade level
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
TAX FREE and NET Monthly Salary up to $3000 USD depending on qualifications and experience (Master Degree for higher salary)
A single room in a shared teacher only accommodation or Studio accommodation for single teachers
A one bedroom accommodation for married teachers
Medical Insurance Coverage for employee ONLY
Annual air tickets are covered for employee ONLY
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
50% discount on tuition fees when attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees ONLY. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
21 days/year of the basic salary for the first 5years then 1 month basic salary on the rest of employment years at school
1-2 year contract - renewable
UAE - Dubai
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
IMMEDIATELY or as soon as possible