Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Chemistry subjects at Middle to Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University
• TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must speak English at an idiomatic level
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 1 year teaching experience in Chemistry at Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary up to $3800 USD depending on experience and qualifications
Furnished Housing Provided
Health coverage for teacher only
Annual Return air tickets for employee only.
Annual summer vacations, winter and spring breaks, all government and religious holidays, sick leave, bereavement leave, and personal days are paid for in accordance with Labour Laws, school policy and procedures.
Tuition discount avaliable for chlid attending the same school
Fees will be paid for employees only once at destination. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
For each full year of service, school will pay 1 month Basic Salary per year worked according to Labour Law of the country
1-2 year contract - renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements