Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Music subjects at Elementary-Middle-Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment. Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems.
Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Music from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in Music subjects at Elementary-Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications
Furnished accomodation provided or cash monthly housing allowance
Health Insurance provided for employee only
Annual Economy Class round trip air ticket for employee ONLY.
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per school calendar/breaks. Minimum 30 work days per year
Discount for dependent school fees provided if attending same school as employee
Fees will be paid for employees only once at destination. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents
For each full year of service, school will pay 1 month Basic Salary per year worked according to Labour Law of the country
1-2 year contract - renewable
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements