Develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Physical Education at Elementary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University
• TEACHING QUALIFICATION FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA (Due to Visa Restrictions)
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience at Elementary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Competitive TAX FREE Salary range from AED 10,000 to 12000 AED depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Studio accommodation provided
Medical insurance is covered for employee only
Annual air fare for employee only
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law.
100% Tuition Discount for first child attending same school as employee and 50% discount for second child
Fees will be paid for employees only
One month Basic Salary for each year worked as per UAE Labor law
3 year contract - renewable
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements